Social Media Platforms

TWITTER:- @simplyMhoses FACEBOOK:- Mc Mhoses Instagram:- @SimplyMhoses

Wednesday 7 September 2016

music alert------DISPLAY by presh simon

Presh Simon christened Ebuka Presh Simon Ekwemalor is a Gospel dance-hall artiste who has got a unique still or "SING RAPPING" ABI NA "RAP SINGING".
The 19 year old is set to storm the gospel music industry with his debut track DISPLAY.
DISPLAY by Presh Simon is a dance hall gospel track that's gonna shake the whole music industry. And has been rated to be the next gospel hit. So y'all better have your dancing shoes on before listening to this awesome track.
READ WHAT HE SAID
 Presh: "Display" is a track that was inspired by the word of God, I wake up every morning and I see so many reasons to say 'thank you Lord'. So I just decided to put it all in a song in a way that will get everyone dancing and singing to His holy name. And immediately I heard the beat I knew that only a gospel song would fit. (Psalms 9:1) I will praise you oo Lord with all my heart and I will tell of all your wonders.
Please endeavour to download, listen and share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment