Social Media Platforms

TWITTER:- @simplyMhoses FACEBOOK:- Mc Mhoses Instagram:- @SimplyMhoses

Friday 28 October 2016

Why I love being weird

Image result for the word weird

It all starts with little things, crazy acts, mysterious sounds, unique voice, wide smiles, thinking smart and fast and a whole lot more i love…..
I discovered that most people that were called weird or criticized for something that was thought as “wrong” didn’t do much about it but just enhanced it and became better…
Weirdness isn’t just an obnoxious act that we become oblivious of and I feel we all have a trait of weirdness inbuilt that needs to be dominant…
Drawing back into your shell doesn’t help the situation but makes it more complicated making weird seem like a psychological problem…
So for me, I feel weirdness is creativity and it comes naturally. If I’m being criticized for being weird, when lessons are learnt, I want to be a better weird.
Someone asked me why I act weird and I wasn’t able to give an answer than to smile cause thinking within, I have no clue what she was talking about. Weird is cool
“The longer you go by yourself the weirder you get, and the weirder you get, the longer you go by yourself” -Jim Shepard
The believer is the only thing missing in weirdness is ,Conversation between i and myself, I want to be me
Myself: you’re weird, be you ,Stay confident
By Oches……

0 comments:

Post a Comment