Social Media Platforms

TWITTER:- @simplyMhoses FACEBOOK:- Mc Mhoses Instagram:- @SimplyMhoses

Friday 6 May 2016

Oshoshot Emerges Best Comedian In Lagos Shift 2016

Yearly Rccg brings Shift Talent Hunt to lagosians and Tbs hosts these great talents from all works of creative entertainment. Comedians are always a force to reckon with and over the years comedians has always come top three.

This year is no exception as auditions were held in over 9 locations around lagos and finalists were selected to digit out yesterday 1st may.
12 Young and vibrant comedians took to the stage alongside so many musicians and dancers but in the long run, the one and only comedian Oshoshot came top in comedy.


While we say congrats to him, he says this to fans...
Read his words:
THANK YOU LORD
THANK YOU LORD
I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL
for all you've done, 
GOD over EVERYTHING. 
Your amazing GRACE has been my SOURCE
I'm a Huge Fan of ur Great work LORD
THANK YOU Fans and Lovers of OSHOSHOT Who took out
time from their tight schedule
thank you for coming out to show your support
am Very GRATEFUL I promise to keep making you guys
proud
OSHOSHOT WON THE BEST COMEDIAN LAGOS SHIFT
2016
Here is my appreciation people
thanks for coming to show me your support
yesterday@TBS
now its a Dream come True
Thank you Thank you Thank You for helping me win the
consolation prize
Now I'm a SHIFT AMBASSADOR
watch out for me as GOD is unveiling the BEST in Me
Thank you RCCG
#smallboyturnBigman
#Blessingsfollowthesmallboy
#OLUWANI

0 comments:

Post a Comment