Social Media Platforms

TWITTER:- @simplyMhoses FACEBOOK:- Mc Mhoses Instagram:- @SimplyMhoses

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Why Boobs Queen Cossy has been losing money in acting

It seems Cossy now makes more money from sampling her big oranges to willing men, hence she's hardly seen in Nollywood movies. I can't even remember seeing her in any movie in the last 2 years.

But in a recent interview with Encomium, Cossy said she don't like working hard to make money and that she has been very choosy with the kind of
movies
scripts she accept from the new Nollywood guys.

What has been happening to your acting career?
I just got back from location. I featured in a movie entitled, Beach 24. It is produced by Ahumadu. My character is more like a mermaid in the movie.
When reminded that she doesn't get movie roles again, she said, "that is not true. Of course, I get offers but I am very choosy. I don’t just accept roles like that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment