Social Media Platforms

TWITTER:- @simplyMhoses FACEBOOK:- Mc Mhoses Instagram:- @SimplyMhoses

Friday 7 November 2014

DynamicTuner meets PROVOGUE Photography

PROGI3
dynamictuner: May we get to know you please
Provouge: my name is progress egede, I’m 17 years old, a student of covenant university studying political science and am a professional photographer.
dynamictuner: Who inspired you?
Provouge: I got a lot of inspiration from good photographers like kelechi amadi, shola animashaun, lex ash, Mc peters, fadareak, abinibi, uncle Chinedu, all of these photographers inspired me
dynamictuner: What kind of photography do you do ?
Provouge : I do fashion, studio, outdoor and events
dynamictuner: Who have you worked with?
Provouge :I have been privileged to work with some designers and also some A list artistes with the help of shola animashaun like Sean Tizzle,Yemi Alade,Seyi Shay.
when i see
dynamictuner Where there challenges when you began?
Provouge : well there has been
but
I’m too busy focusing on getting better at what I do that I don’t realize the challenges
dynamictuner Your future ambition ?
Provouge : well I want to work with magazines, event planers and most especially I want to influence aspiring photographers by teaching them.
dynamictuner: People you look up to?
Provouge : I look up to a lot of awesome photographers like kelechi amadi, shola animashaun, Ty bello
dynamictuner so as a girl I wonder how was your parent reaction to you becoming a photographer
Provouge: (laughes) well they did not really take me seriously till I got into university, though they have been very supportive and helped me build up my brand.
the p
dynamictuner how long have you been into the bussiness of photography
Provouge: well January 10 would make it a year
dynamictuner: How do you combine photography with your school work?
Provouge: It’s actually God that helped me to plan my time, I do my things at the right time.

dynamictuner What do you do for fun?
Provouge : I love to meet new people,watch movies,go to new places,anything that just basically make me smile is fun.
dynamictuner What are your advice for upcoming photographers?
Provouge : Follow your dreams, put a God first and make sure u focus nd learn new things about photography.
dynamictuner How do we contact you?
Provouge : On Instagram @provougephotography.. On twitter @provouge, On Facebook Progress Egede and BBM pin is 7FEDA92C. Thanks

Checkout works done by Provouge below
image image(1) image(2)

Read more: http://reportnaija.com/reportnaija-meets-provouge-photography-provouge/#ixzz3Gt2vOMtH

0 comments:

Post a Comment