Social Media Platforms

TWITTER:- @simplyMhoses FACEBOOK:- Mc Mhoses Instagram:- @SimplyMhoses

Thursday 20 November 2014

American Embassy stops Blessing Okagbare's Husband from following her to the US


Nothing can be more depressing to a new wife than denying her the opportunity of enjoying her affection and love from her husband. Sadly, that is what the American Embassy has done in the case.

US embassy in Abuja has ruined the planned honeymoon of popular Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare after they refused to grant her husband, Igho Otegheri, visa to travel to the US with her.

The couple had planned to travel to Los Angeles where she is based but US embassy refused to grant visa to Igho, leaving Blessing distraught. Below is what Blessing told Vanguard on the issues:

"I feel so bad that America Embassy would turn down the visa request by my husband to travel with me to Los Angeles. I have resumed training for the season and I have to go back to my base with my husband so that I can concentrate. 
“I have sent copies of my documents, including my Resident Permit in Los Angeles to them so as to facilitate my husband’s traveling with me to the States, but they refused."
Honeymoon without your husband? How sad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment